Are you looking for a new challenge or seeking that next step in your retail career?
If flexibility and work life balance are important to you then a flexible role at RMS could be just what you are looking for.
Here at RMS our people are our business.
We owe everything to our incredible team that work out in the field doing everything from merchandising right through to project management and full retail store installations.
Whilst our name might be Retail Merchandising Services, actually what we offer is so much more than just merchandising alone, meaning there are so many different activities you could be involved in and plenty of opportunity to learn new skills and develop your career.
We have been supporting retailers throughout the UK and Ireland since 2005, when our founder and retail expert, Peter O’Toole, set up Retail Merchandising Services (RMS).
After Peter tragically passed away suddenly in 2015, his son Dan became the new CEO of RMS. He introduced a new focus on innovation, which has ensured the company’s future stability and continued growth.
What sets RMS apart from the competition is the calibre of our people. We have a skilled and flexible workforce spread across the country, and our management team is composed of retail experts with decades of experience between them.
And we are looking for more great talented people to join the RMS family!
If you want to be a part of something special here at RMS then here’s how the recruitment process works:
- Take a look at our available roles here.
- Our recruitment team will review your application and will get in touch for an initial chat to learn a bit more about you, your experience and the type of role you are looking for.
- Once we have identified the right role for you we will put you through the RMS onboarding process which is a simple and straightforward process done using your smartphone and our very own myflex app.
- We will create a training plan for you so that you can learn the ropes with our experienced field team.
- You will use the myflex app to set your availability and to accept new jobs.
- Our recruitment and people team will be on hand for any questions you may have along the way. But the support doesn't stop there our people team are here to support you at any point throughout your career with RMS
We’d love to hear from you so please do not hesitate to get in touch with us at [email protected] to see if RMS could be the right fit for you.
The RMS Team